Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · June 22, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Texas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shifts: 7p to 7a.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Average patient census is 15-18.
- Nocturnist block shifts available.
- Texas state license prior to starting assignment.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible within 5 years of residency.
- No Procedures.
- Hospitalist Locum coverage in Texas.
- Open ICU.
- Register for Job Alerts at.
- NO Codes.
- Schedule a time to speak with a Locum Connections Recruiter at.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Locum Connections