Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tyler) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Endless activities including a performing arts center, Tyler Rose Festival, Tyler Museum of Art, state parks, over 30 lakes including Lake Palestine, prime real estate, multiple country clubs that offer great living and golf, and a variety of restaurants, all within 90 miles of Dallas!
- Lucrative benefits package includes a two year Path to Partnership.
- 7 days on, 7 off block schedule provides flexibility to balance personal life and career.
- Solid base salary at $325,000 plus quality bonus of $25K in addition to RVU bonuses monthly.
- Tyler, Texas has a small town feel with big city amenities and is the "rose capital of America", population over 200,000 and growing.
- Nocturnist Position - Tyler, TX - Earn Over $350K.
- Work at a state-of-the-art 400-bed acute care facility committed to being a national leader in patient satisfaction, advanced technology and quality initiatives.
- Join a growing team at a top ranked hospital in Texas by United States News & World Report.
- 6 to 8 admissions a night with 24/7 intensivists on staff, excellent sub-specialty back up and no procedures required.
- H1 visas sponsorship available.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.