Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lufkin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CHI St. Luke's Health has received many national, state and local awards including, Level IV Trauma Center designation by Texas Department of State Health Services & American Heart Association Stroke Gold Plus Achievement Award 2015-2016.
- Full spectrum of specialties.
- H1B eligible facility.
- Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are.
- Located less than 2 hours northwest of Houston.
- Commitment to our Front-Line Providers.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance.
- For a complete list of Awards and Recognition.
- Join this established 12 physician team.
- A ccess to Sound's in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts.
- All required filing fees are paid and services covered.
- With more than 570 miles of shoreline, Lufkin offers superior bass fishing.
- Awards and Recognitions.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lufkin, TX.
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Through People, We Make a Difference.
- No procedures required.
- We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give.
- Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- Blocked schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career.
- Lufkin has top-notch golfing, state of the art museums, an outstanding zoo, quality hotels and restaurants, incredibly charming downtown, and the friendliest people on earth.
- To illustrate the utmost confidence in your success, a competitive salary, Wrvu-based productivity plan, and complete benefits package are in place –the only thing missing is you!
- Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission.
- Downtown Lufkin is the site of many eating establishments, unique retail shops and antique collections.
- This is the key to engagement.
- 271-bed facility with 20 open bed ICU.
- Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago