Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In support of our core values, we ensure our advanced practice providers have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care.
- And a list of other things that you just have to experience for yourself to truly understand what makes Austin so Austin.
- Austin is the state capital of Texas, an inland city bordering the Hill Country region.
- Home to the University of Texas flagship campus, Austin is known for its eclectic live-music scene centered around country music, blues, and rock.
- The APP hospitalist role.
- Everyone who visits Austin these days leaves with something great to say.
- Sound values our advanced practice providers and realizes they need a forum to collaborate.
- Perform such other responsibilities as reasonably assigned by the chief hospitalist and within NP/PA scope of practice.
- And it's time you did, too.
- We offer the same leadership development opportunities for APP's that are provided to our physician providers.
- Austin, TX – Currently Hiring Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
- Current, unrestricted license in Texas.
- The rest of the country has already taken notice.
- ER runs codes.
- Open ICU.
- Our APP collaborative was formed to provide development opportunities and to advance the role of our providers who work alongside our physician providers.
- Its many parks and lakes are popular for hiking, biking, swimming, and boating.
- South of the city, Formula One's Circuit of the Americas raceway has hosted the United States Grand Prix.
- As an advanced practice provider (APP) with Sound Physicians, you will work in an environment that promotes the Sound core values of integrity, teamwork, service, quality and innovation enjoying a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload for our hospital teams.
- 447 - bed hospital.
- Location and Lifestyle.
- They can't stop talking about our legendary live music, burgeoning restaurant scene, and unique culture.
- Rotating block scheduling with 7 on/7 off.
- Established 26 physician team with two advanced practitioners and two hospitalist RN.
- Preferably one year of work experience as an acute care Aprn or PA.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Austin, TX.
- You will be involved with driving improvements in quality, patient satisfaction, and aligning with hospital leadership in achieving the goals set for the team.
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- The secret is out.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago