Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- South of the city, Formula One's Circuit of the Americas raceway has hosted the United States Grand Prix.
- 143 - bed hospital.
- Sound values our advanced practice providers and realizes they need a forum to collaborate.
- Current, unrestricted license in Texas.
- Preferably one year of work experience as an acute care Aprn or PA.
- Established team of 14 physicians, two APPs, and two HRNs.
- As an advanced practice provider (APP) with Sound Physicians, you will work in an environment that promotes the Sound core values of integrity, teamwork, service, quality and innovation enjoying a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload for our hospital teams.
- In support of our core values, we ensure our advanced practice providers have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care.
- Our APP collaborative was formed to provide development opportunities and to advance the role of our providers who work alongside our physician providers.
- Home to the University of Texas flagship campus, Austin is known for its eclectic live-music scene centered around country music, blues, and rock.
- Location and Lifestyle.
- The APP hospitalist role.
- 8a-5p Monday thru Friday schedule.
- It has an award-winning park system, school district and is one of the safest cities with a population of at least 100,000 population in the United States.
- Round Rock is one of the fastest growing cities in the nation, and one of the best-managed cities in Texas.
- The city has maintained a high quality of life while becoming a major center for economic growth in Central Texas, with industry clusters in Clean Energy, Advanced Manufacturing, Life Sciences and Computer/Software Development.
- We offer the same leadership development opportunities for APP's that are provided to our physician providers.
- Round Rock, TX – Currently Hiring Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant.
- Its combined property tax and utility rates are among the lowest in the region.
- Major employers include Dell, Sears Teleserv, Emerson and Texas Guaranteed Student Loan.
- You will be involved with driving improvements in quality, patient satisfaction, and aligning with hospital leadership in achieving the goals set for the team.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Austin, TX.
- Physician telemedicine support.
- Round Rock, Texas, with a population of around 105,000, is located 15 miles north of Austin in the Central Texas hill country.
- Round Rock is the 31st largest City in Texas, according to the ates Census Bureau data.
- ER runs codes.
- A short drive away, Austin is the state capital of Texas, an inland city bordering the Hill Country region.
- Its many parks and lakes are popular for hiking, biking, swimming, and boating.
- Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Perform such other responsibilities as reasonably assigned by the chief hospitalist and within NP/PA scope of practice.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago