Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (McAllen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Serving area residents since 1982, Rio Grande Regional Hospital ( is a full-service acute care hospital offering all major specialties.
- This dynamic community makes it easy to enjoy a very comfortable lifestyle in the lap of tropical luxury.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence and team-based collaboration.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- The Rio Grande Valley is home to over 1 million residents.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI Healthcare is also home to our exclusive Hnicore.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Program - a comprehensive training and thought leadership program that provides support for physician services, provider relations, performance improvement and ongoing clinician education.
- Why HNI Healthcare?
- Board-certified, or board-eligible, MD or DO, with advanced graduate medical education and training.
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-driven care.
- McAllen has one of the lowest crime rates of any city in America, with 122 violent crimes per 100,000 residents and ranking it at number 7 on Smart Asset's list of " Safest Cities in America ".
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- A leading edge, modern emergency department with Level III trauma center is located at the main hospital.
- The Rio Grande Valley offers quality of life coupled with a low cost of living.
- Flexible 7-on/7-off schedule.
- Establishes a culture of excellence in clinical, operational and financial performance.
- Open ICU with support of Intensivists and Pulmonologists 24 hours a day.
- A full-service cardiovascular care department offers full-scope treatment of events like heart attack and stroke to the treatment of underlying heart and peripheral vascular diseases.
- Using physician-generated, real-time data and analytics, VitalSigns.
- Average 16-18 patients per shift with dedicated Nurse Practitioner support.
- McAllen is a city of 165,000 people located in The Rio Grande Valley about 90 miles west of the South Texas Gulf Coast.
- Enables clinicians to manage workflow, capture charges, monitor performance, and collaborate and align with colleagues and hospital leadership.
- McAllen was ranked as the.1 city for Quality of Life based on United States News & World Report's Places to Live (and was ranked.89 overall).
- HNI enables physicians to practice value-based, collaborative, technology-enabled hospital medicine.
- Competitive compensation, incentive bonus and signing bonus.
- No procedures required.
- The Rio Grande Valley boasts a stable local economy, various cultural and recreational amenities, and was named one of the top 25 Housing Markets in the country by Forbes Magazine.
- Comprehensive benefits package including, health, CME, malpractice, 401k, etc.
- About This Opportunity.
- Nocturnist - McAllen, TX (Rio Grande Regional Hospital).
- Diabetes management services offers a range of services including ongoing care to support groups and self-management classes.
- The hospital has been rated among the top 5% of all hospitals in the country for overall clinical performance.
- 320-bed, Level III Trauma Center located in McAllen, Texas.
- The Texas Transplant Institute (TTI) satellite program provides convenient and comfortable care to local patients in need of stem cell transplants.
- Technology - HNI developed VitalSignsTM to give physicians the tools to make direct impact on clinical, operational and financial outcomes.
- Our physician leadership and executive management teams, cultivate a supportive, forward-thinking culture at HNI Healthcare - one centered on quality patient care, clinician development and evidence-based practices.
- Rgrh provides on-site imaging services and 24-hour laboratory services, including two community-based outpatient labs.
- A recent $65 million expansion added a five-story tower which increased capacity from 201 to 320 beds, and included the addition of state-of-the-art diagnostic, imaging and treatment equipment and technology to maintain the hospital's commitment to excellence.
- H1b visa candidates welcome.
- Two community-based, 24-hour ERs also serve McAllen/Mission and Edinburg.
This perm job from HNI Healthcare was last open on Feb 14.