Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (McAllen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI Healthcare is also home to our exclusive Hnicore.
- 320-bed, Level III Trauma Center located in McAllen, Texas.
- This dynamic community makes it easy to enjoy a very comfortable lifestyle in the lap of tropical luxury.
- Why HNI Healthcare?
- The Texas Transplant Institute (TTI) satellite program provides convenient and comfortable care to local patients in need of stem cell transplants.
- A full-service cardiovascular care department offers full-scope treatment of events like heart attack and stroke to the treatment of underlying heart and peripheral vascular diseases.
- McAllen has one of the lowest crime rates of any city in America, with 122 violent crimes per 100,000 residents and ranking it at number 7 on Smart Asset's list of " Safest Cities in America ".
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- The Rio Grande Valley boasts a stable local economy, various cultural and recreational amenities, and was named one of the top 25 Housing Markets in the country by Forbes Magazine.
- The Rio Grande Valley offers quality of life coupled with a low cost of living.
- Flexible 7-on/7-off schedule.
- Serving area residents since 1982, Rio Grande Regional Hospital ( is a full-service acute care hospital offering all major specialties.
- Comprehensive benefits package including, health, CME, malpractice, 401k, etc.
- Enables clinicians to manage workflow, capture charges, monitor performance, and collaborate and align with colleagues and hospital leadership.
- About This Opportunity.
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-driven care.
- No procedures required.
- H1b visa candidates welcome.
- Technology - HNI developed VitalSignsTM to give physicians the tools to make direct impact on clinical, operational and financial outcomes.
- McAllen is a city of 165,000 people located in The Rio Grande Valley about 90 miles west of the South Texas Gulf Coast.
- McAllen was ranked as the.1 city for Quality of Life based on United States News & World Report's Places to Live (and was ranked.89 overall).
- The hospital has been rated among the top 5% of all hospitals in the country for overall clinical performance.
- A leading edge, modern emergency department with Level III trauma center is located at the main hospital.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence and team-based collaboration.
- Nocturnist - McAllen, TX (Rio Grande Regional Hospital).
- Average 16-18 patients per shift with dedicated Nurse Practitioner support.
- Competitive compensation, incentive bonus and signing bonus.
- A recent $65 million expansion added a five-story tower which increased capacity from 201 to 320 beds, and included the addition of state-of-the-art diagnostic, imaging and treatment equipment and technology to maintain the hospital's commitment to excellence.
- Open ICU with support of Intensivists and Pulmonologists 24 hours a day.
- Using physician-generated, real-time data and analytics, VitalSigns.
- Rgrh provides on-site imaging services and 24-hour laboratory services, including two community-based outpatient labs.
- Our physician leadership and executive management teams, cultivate a supportive, forward-thinking culture at HNI Healthcare - one centered on quality patient care, clinician development and evidence-based practices.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- The Rio Grande Valley is home to over 1 million residents.
- Diabetes management services offers a range of services including ongoing care to support groups and self-management classes.
- Program - a comprehensive training and thought leadership program that provides support for physician services, provider relations, performance improvement and ongoing clinician education.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Board-certified, or board-eligible, MD or DO, with advanced graduate medical education and training.
- HNI enables physicians to practice value-based, collaborative, technology-enabled hospital medicine.
- Two community-based, 24-hour ERs also serve McAllen/Mission and Edinburg.
- Establishes a culture of excellence in clinical, operational and financial performance.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by HNI Healthcare