Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sherman) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- HNI Healthcare is recruiting Emergency Medicine Physicians to join their team at Wilson N. Jones Regional Medical Center.
- Sherman, Texas.
- Medical professionals searching for quality of life and a thriving community in which to practice, find what they are looking for in Sherman, Texas.
- Sherman is the county seat of Grayson County, a rural county in north central Texas, with a population of approximately 115,000.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package.
- Flexible schedule.
- There are two small airports in the county, with commercial airline services conveniently located one hour away- Dallas/Fort Worth International and Dallas Love Field.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- A facility with 24 Emergency beds caring for families in four counties of North Texas and Southern Oklahoma.
- Leading compensation with flexible schedule at Level III designated Trauma Center.
- Ability to provide a full scope of emergency medicine.
- The population of the city of Sherman is estimated to have grown to near 40,000.
- Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
- Prefer b/c EM physicians but will consider FP with relevant experience.
- HNI empowers physician careers through VitalSignstm technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture.
- Lake Texoma and the Red River border the county on the north.
- Emergency Medicine positions available with F-T or PRN options available 1-hour North of Dallas.
- Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture's long, rewarding careers.
- Dallas is roughly 65 miles south via United States Hwy 75 or Hwy 289.
- 23 Bed ED with mid-level support employed by HNI.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training.
- The VitalSignstm Technology Advantage - VitalSigns provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI's exclusive Hnicore Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers.
- F-T MD averages 10-12 shifts month.
- They have a team of dedicated and caring professionals who deliver quality healthcare.
- Current, unrestricted, Texas license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Wilson N. Jones Regional Medical Center mission is to care for the ill and improve the health of the community.
- Designated Level III Trauma at 237-bed Hospital located 1 hr.
- Why HNI Healthcare?
This perm job from HNI Healthcare was last open on Feb 14.