Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sherman) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI's exclusive Hnicore Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers.
- Why HNI Healthcare?
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- F-T MD averages 10-12 shifts month.
- Current, unrestricted, Texas license to practice.
- Flexible schedule.
- 23 Bed ED with mid-level support employed by HNI.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Ability to provide a full scope of emergency medicine.
- Sherman, Texas.
- Lake Texoma and the Red River border the county on the north.
- HNI empowers physician careers through VitalSignstm technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- Medical professionals searching for quality of life and a thriving community in which to practice, find what they are looking for in Sherman, Texas.
- Designated Level III Trauma at 237-bed Hospital located 1 hr.
- Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture's long, rewarding careers.
- Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
- Wilson N. Jones Regional Medical Center mission is to care for the ill and improve the health of the community.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training.
- They have a team of dedicated and caring professionals who deliver quality healthcare.
- Leading compensation with flexible schedule at Level III designated Trauma Center.
- A facility with 24 Emergency beds caring for families in four counties of North Texas and Southern Oklahoma.
- Sherman is the county seat of Grayson County, a rural county in north central Texas, with a population of approximately 115,000.
- Prefer b/c EM physicians but will consider FP with relevant experience.
- Emergency Medicine positions available with F-T or PRN options available 1-hour North of Dallas.
- The VitalSignstm Technology Advantage - VitalSigns provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes.
- The population of the city of Sherman is estimated to have grown to near 40,000.
- Dallas is roughly 65 miles south via United States Hwy 75 or Hwy 289.
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- HNI Healthcare is recruiting Emergency Medicine Physicians to join their team at Wilson N. Jones Regional Medical Center.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package.
- There are two small airports in the county, with commercial airline services conveniently located one hour away- Dallas/Fort Worth International and Dallas Love Field.
This perm job from HNI Healthcare was last open on Dec 7.