Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sherman) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There are two small airports in the county, with commercial airline services conveniently located one hour away- Dallas/Fort Worth International and Dallas Love Field.
- Leading compensation with flexible schedule at Level III designated Trauma Center.
- Flexible schedule.
- The VitalSignstm Technology Advantage - VitalSigns provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes.
- 23 Bed ED with mid-level support employed by HNI.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training.
- Sherman is the county seat of Grayson County, a rural county in north central Texas, with a population of approximately 115,000.
- Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
- Ability to provide a full scope of emergency medicine.
- F-T MD averages 10-12 shifts month.
- Prefer b/c EM physicians but will consider FP with relevant experience.
- A facility with 24 Emergency beds caring for families in four counties of North Texas and Southern Oklahoma.
- Medical professionals searching for quality of life and a thriving community in which to practice, find what they are looking for in Sherman, Texas.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI's exclusive Hnicore Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers.
- They have a team of dedicated and caring professionals who deliver quality healthcare.
- Wilson N. Jones Regional Medical Center mission is to care for the ill and improve the health of the community.
- HNI empowers physician careers through VitalSignstm technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- The population of the city of Sherman is estimated to have grown to near 40,000.
- Current, unrestricted, Texas license to practice.
- Why HNI Healthcare?
- Lake Texoma and the Red River border the county on the north.
- Emergency Medicine positions available with F-T or PRN options available 1-hour North of Dallas.
- Designated Level III Trauma at 237-bed Hospital located 1 hr.
- Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture's long, rewarding careers.
- HNI Healthcare is recruiting Emergency Medicine Physicians to join their team at Wilson N. Jones Regional Medical Center.
- Sherman, Texas.
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Dallas is roughly 65 miles south via United States Hwy 75 or Hwy 289.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by HNI Healthcare