Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sherman) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The VitalSignstm Technology Advantage - VitalSigns provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training.
- Emergency Medicine positions available with F-T or PRN options available 1-hour North of Dallas.
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Medical professionals searching for quality of life and a thriving community in which to practice, find what they are looking for in Sherman, Texas.
- Ability to provide a full scope of emergency medicine.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package.
- 23 Bed ED with mid-level support employed by HNI.
- HNI Healthcare is recruiting Emergency Medicine Physicians to join their team at Wilson N. Jones Regional Medical Center.
- Lake Texoma and the Red River border the county on the north.
- Leading compensation with flexible schedule at Level III designated Trauma Center.
- Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture's long, rewarding careers.
- Wilson N. Jones Regional Medical Center mission is to care for the ill and improve the health of the community.
- Sherman is the county seat of Grayson County, a rural county in north central Texas, with a population of approximately 115,000.
- A facility with 24 Emergency beds caring for families in four counties of North Texas and Southern Oklahoma.
- Why HNI Healthcare?
- Dallas is roughly 65 miles south via United States Hwy 75 or Hwy 289.
- Prefer b/c EM physicians but will consider FP with relevant experience.
- There are two small airports in the county, with commercial airline services conveniently located one hour away- Dallas/Fort Worth International and Dallas Love Field.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- Current, unrestricted, Texas license to practice.
- They have a team of dedicated and caring professionals who deliver quality healthcare.
- F-T MD averages 10-12 shifts month.
- Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
- HNI empowers physician careers through VitalSignstm technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture.
- Sherman, Texas.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI's exclusive Hnicore Program provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers.
- The population of the city of Sherman is estimated to have grown to near 40,000.
- Designated Level III Trauma at 237-bed Hospital located 1 hr.
- Flexible schedule.
This perm job from HNI Healthcare was last open on Feb 14.