Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- About This Opportunity.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI's exclusive Hnicore ProgramTM provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers.
- Current, unrestricted, Florida license to practice.
- This new paperless facility is scheduled to open in late 2013 and will offer the latest in technology and amenities to ensure the best possible patient experience.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including CME allowance and malpractice insurance provided at no cost to you.
- St. Vincent's new facilities will cater to the growing community needs with specialists and Centers of Excellence, such as: cardiac and neurological care, general surgery, orthopedics, digestive health services, women's services, urology, radiology, surgical and emergency services with adult and pediatric outpatient capabilities, laboratory services, diagnostic imaging and more.
- Located on the corner of Blanding Boulevard and Branan Field Road, the new hospital will provide Clay County residents closer access to St. Vincent's expert medical care and diagnostic services.
- On October 1, 2013, the hospital took in their first patient and has seen tremendous support and growth from the medical staff and local community.
- Middleburg is an unincorporated area within Clay County just 30 miles southwest of downtown Jacksonville.
- On June 23, 2011, more than Vincent's HealthCare celebrate the groundbreaking of its new, state-of-the-art, hospital in Clay County.
- Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
- Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture's long, rewarding careers.
- Why HNI Healthcare?
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Vincent's Medical Center).
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- As Jacksonville continues to grow, so does this quite suburb that is friendly to families and offers exceptional housing and educational opportunities to the residents.
- Nocturnist - Jacksonville Florida (St.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in IM or FP.
- 311-bed Facility located in Jacksonville, Florida (Southside).
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Nurse Practitioner provides night coverage.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Flexible schedule, 12 hours shifts (7 am-7pm).
- HNI Healthcare empowers physicians' careers through VitalSignsTM technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture.
- The VitalSignsTM Technology Advantage - VitalSignsTM provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes.
This perm job from HNI Healthcare was last open on Dec 7.