Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including CME allowance and malpractice insurance provided at no cost to you.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in IM or FP.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Ability to provide a full scope of primary care services.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- 311-bed Facility located in Jacksonville, Florida (Southside).
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- St. Vincent's new facilities will cater to the growing community needs with specialists and Centers of Excellence, such as: cardiac and neurological care, general surgery, orthopedics, digestive health services, women's services, urology, radiology, surgical and emergency services with adult and pediatric outpatient capabilities, laboratory services, diagnostic imaging and more.
- Middleburg is an unincorporated area within Clay County just 30 miles southwest of downtown Jacksonville.
- Nocturnist - Jacksonville Florida (St.
- Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
- Current, unrestricted, Florida license to practice.
- Resources, Training & Culture - HNI's exclusive Hnicore ProgramTM provides clinicians with the tools and training necessary to thrive in their careers.
- Vincent's Medical Center).
- Flexible schedule, 12 hours shifts (7 am-7pm).
- Opportunities for career progression.
- This new paperless facility is scheduled to open in late 2013 and will offer the latest in technology and amenities to ensure the best possible patient experience.
- The VitalSignsTM Technology Advantage - VitalSignsTM provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes.
- As Jacksonville continues to grow, so does this quite suburb that is friendly to families and offers exceptional housing and educational opportunities to the residents.
- On June 23, 2011, more than Vincent's HealthCare celebrate the groundbreaking of its new, state-of-the-art, hospital in Clay County.
- About This Opportunity.
- Nurse Practitioner provides night coverage.
- Through collaboration and leadership development, we strive to create a healthy culture that nurture's long, rewarding careers.
- HNI Healthcare empowers physicians' careers through VitalSignsTM technology, resources, training and a physician-led, collaborative culture.
- Located on the corner of Blanding Boulevard and Branan Field Road, the new hospital will provide Clay County residents closer access to St. Vincent's expert medical care and diagnostic services.
- Why HNI Healthcare?
- On October 1, 2013, the hospital took in their first patient and has seen tremendous support and growth from the medical staff and local community.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by HNI Healthcare