Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- With a medical staff of more than 115, we specialize in Maternity Care, Emergency Services, Surgery and Joint Replacement, as well as a broad array of.
- Medium to high acuity.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Twin Cities Community Hospital,.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- 27k volume.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- A 122-bed acute care hospital, delivers.
- Personalized, quality care, and advances.
- Medical, surgical and outpatient services.
- Criteria - BC/BE in IM and FP.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- The health of.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- 36 hours of physician coverage daily.
- 114 hospital bed capacity.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Cutting edge technology.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- The communities in the San Luis Obispo County region.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services