Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In the heart of California's Central Valley, Turlock is the second largest city in the Stanislaugh County with a population with has grown steadily from 13,992 in 1970 to over 69,000 today.
- Day Shift Team 1,.
- Emanuel Medical Center is a 209-bed acute care facility that has been serving the residents of Turlock and surrounding communities since 1917.
- We are seeking full time and part time Hospitalists in Turlock, CA.
- Its major services include Critical Care, Oncology, Imaging, Laboratory, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Surgical Services, Cardiac Cath & Interventional Lab, Birthing Center, Level IV Trauma Center and more.
- Cultural art experiences, sports activities, twenty four parks, sixteen schoolsm a full range of medical facilities and the attractiveness of the nearby Mother Lode, San Francisco Bay area and the Sierra Nevada add to the pleasure of living in Turlock.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Day Shift Team 2, 7a-6p.
- No procedures.
- 7on 7off.
- Night Shift 7p-6a.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Swing Shift 11a-10p.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Emanuel Medical Center is the only Stemi receiving center between Modesto and Fresno.
- Home of California State University Stanislaugh (Csus), Turlock orivides an unusual opportunity to combine a quality learning environment with relaxed rural living.
- 11 hour shifts.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Vent Management at night.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services