Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- EMR: MediTech.
- This facility has some specialty back up available.
- A Texas-based medical facility seeks a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Schedule: 7 days on/off.
- No procedures or codes.
- ICU required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- Competitive compensation.
- Board certification preferred.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The shift times are from 7 AM to 7 PM, and 7 PM to 7 AM Locum tenens physician will see and average of 15 to 17 patients per day and eight to 12 admissions per day and night.
- Weatherby covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.