Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (NorthTX) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average nightly admits are 4-5 (Will BE More Until FLU Dies Down).
- Procedures: Not required (rounding on med/surg floor appox Need TO BE Able TO SEE UP TO 25 patients per day) Will also see some ICU patients (all adults for both med/surg and closed ICU).
- Shifts: 7a -7p / 7p - 7a.
- Admissions: They will be taking admits as they come in with 7 other providers: average of 16-18 admits - I know this is very high.
- There will be one other Hospitalist on duty but no Mid-level support.
- Schedule: 7 0n / 7 off.
- Looking for 2 day time Hosp 7 on 7 off starting first Tuesday in July through end of September or end of year.
- Looking for 1 Noctourninst 7 on 7 off starting first Tuesday in July through end of September or end of year.
- No procedures required and they have specialists available for anything needed.
- Our client in North TX has reached out for support from July - September for 2 Hospitalist and one Nocturnist.
- Codes: They have a code team, but provider will be responsible until code team arrives.
- Dates: Starting July through September.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago