Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Near San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures required.
- The work schedule is day shift hours 7am - 7pm.
- A Texas license is required upon starting the assignment.
- Average patient encounters is 12-17.
- EMR is Meditech.
- Day shifts available.
- A Texas medical center is currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine (with hospitalist experience) physician to provide Locum coverage.
- ED intubates and Hospitalist runs codes on their patient.
- Apply by forwarding.
- LocumConnections is nationwide, Physician-led, healthcare recruiting agency.
- Open ICU.
- Register for job alerts at.
This locum job opening was posted
by Locum Connections