Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A medical facility in Texas is seeking hospitalist support.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This facility has an open ICU and no procedures will be required.
- Inpatient with open ICU.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- Competitive compensation.
- Housing, travel, and malpractice will be provided for the duration of your assignment.
- 12-hour day shifts.
- IM or FP welcomed.
- They are currently seeking IM or FP candidates with a Texas medical license.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- 7 on/7 off schedule.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The shift times are from 7 AM to 7 PM The work schedule will be on a seven day on and seven day off rotation.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.