Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Plainview) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The EMR system is Meditech.
- Vent management, central/arterial lines, and intubation required.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM.
- BC/BE in IM or FM required.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Code response and ICU rounding required.
- Your assignment schedule will consist of 7-14 shifts per month, and you will see 16-18 patients per day.
- We have an exciting, locum tenens, hospitalist opportunity now available in Texas.
- EMR is Meditech.
- You should be comfortable with vent management, central/arterial lines, code response, ICU rounding, and intubation.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Licensing assistance.
- TX state license needed.
- Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- You will need an active TX state license.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago