Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Corpus Christie) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Corpus Christi has much to offer, with a healthy blend of culture, nature and entertainment sure to inspire all year around.
- Other island activities include bicycling, tennis, shelling, and horseback riding on the beach.
- Come live and work in Texas "Sparkling City by the Sea".
- Birdwatching anyone?
- Rewarding compensation plan includes base salary with performance based incentives.
- Nature, beaches, fun-filled attractions - Corpus Christi has it all.
- Within close proximity to South Padre Island you will surely enjoy the water sports and famous international destination for kite-boarding or kite-surfing.
- Teaching opportunities available.
- Well controlled patient census with no required procedures.
- Hospitalists - Texas A & M University Affiliate.
- Corpus is the birdiest city in America.
- Award winning facility affiliated with Texas A & M University.
- H1 visa sponsorship available.
- Secure your future with a two year Path to Partnership.
- Corpus Christi's art and culture scene is phenomenal with a vibrant downtown and signature festivals.
- There's always something to do here!
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 25.