Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · May 27, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Corpus Christie) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Secure your future with a two year Path to Partnership.
- Hospitalists - Texas A & M University Affiliate.
- Award winning facility affiliated with Texas A & M University.
- Come live and work in Texas "Sparkling City by the Sea".
- Corpus Christi has much to offer, with a healthy blend of culture, nature and entertainment sure to inspire all year around.
- H1 visa sponsorship available.
- Within close proximity to South Padre Island you will surely enjoy the water sports and famous international destination for kite-boarding or kite-surfing.
- Birdwatching anyone?
- There's always something to do here!
- Corpus Christi's art and culture scene is phenomenal with a vibrant downtown and signature festivals.
- Teaching opportunities available.
- Well controlled patient census with no required procedures.
- Nature, beaches, fun-filled attractions - Corpus Christi has it all.
- Rewarding compensation plan includes base salary with performance based incentives.
- Corpus is the birdiest city in America.
- Other island activities include bicycling, tennis, shelling, and horseback riding on the beach.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.