Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Relocation Assistance up to $15,000.
- Hospitalist Opportunity in the "Texas Midwest" near Abilene.
- Looking for a home that offers a small-town feel and big city conveniences?
- An exceptional medical center, located just 2 hours from the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, would like to invite a Hospitalist to join their team.
- Marketing to the community and region.
- Full Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Vision, Malpractice.
- Safe, family friendly community with low cost of living.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Abilene, TX.
- Nocturnist and swing shift options / 10-twelve hour shifts per month.
- Nocturnist and swing shift options.
- Job Number JO-1802-3410.
- Income & Benefits.
- Residency Stipend up to $2,000 per month.
- Small town atmosphere with big city conveniences near Abilene, TX.
- Employed and Solo-Private Practice Model is available.
- Attractive Hourly Salary ($150/hour and $50 for each discharge).
- Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago