Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · May 27, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Corsicana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The city has a population of 24,000 and it is located 55 miles south from Downtown Dallas.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- One NP/PA in-house from 7am- 7pm.
- Corsicana offers private and public schools, live performance at the Corsicana Opry, annual events and more activities to enjoy.
- 7 on / 7 off block scheduling.
- Single physician coverage with 12 hour shifts.
- Navarro Regional Hospital is your community healthcare provider offering a wide range of clinical services to the residents of this area.
- Open ICU with Intensivist Support.
- The 162-bed hospital is a licensed acute care facility offering inpatient and outpatient care.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Corsicana offers its residents the comforts of small town living with the amenities of a big city.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- The hospital is proud to be only one in the area to have the most current diagnostic equipment.
- Be Part of a 4 Provider Team.
- 162 hospital beds.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners