Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Plainview) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pediatric hospitalist, hospitalist, pediatrics, peds, pediatrician, newborn, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- 90 day credentialing time frame.
- StartDate: 05/01/2018Available Shifts: Varied Shift.
- Shift times of Mon-Fri from 8am-5pm with a. Certifications include BC (Abms/AOA).
- Provider will work independently with required procedures including.
- Non-Invasive Ventilation, Lumbar puncture, Paracentesis/Thoracentesis, Chest Tube Insertion, X-Ray/EKG Interpretation, Suturing Minor Lacerations, & Circumcision.
- Will license while credentialing.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Facility contains 68 hospital beds and 5 ICU beds, will see 29 patients/day (2 Hospital, 25 Outpatient, 2 Inpatient).
- BLS, NRP, Pals, Stable.
- Locums Pediatric Hospitalist opportunity available at a Level 1 hospital nursery in Texas.
- Hospitalist - Pediatrics - Physician - (Hospitalist - Peds) Locum Tenens.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Travel and lodging will be covered.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.