Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central Texas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU for rounding.
- 7 on/7 off ideal, but will look at other blocks.
- BC/BE within 5 years.
- Day shift - 7a-7p.
- Week runs Tues-Mon.
- Must have Epic experience.
- Just 1 hour away from Dallas.
- Asap ongoing.
- Average census - 14 rounding with 1-3 admits.
- IM or FP okay.
- Locum tenens Hospitalist at a thriving hospital in Texas.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Locum Leaders.