Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · June 22, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Corpus Christi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It offers a friendly city with a relaxed resort town vibe.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- Corpus Christi offers many options for public and private schools, plenty of local amenities, and low cost of living.
- Driscoll Children's Hospital has earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal for Hospital Accreditation.
- Level III trauma center.
- Corpus Christi is the 8th largest city in Texas.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- EMR: Epic.
- Corpus Christi is only 2 hours south of San Antonio and a little over 3 hours south of Austin.
- 120 hospital beds.
- Driscoll Children's Hospital is a 189-bed pediatric tertiary care center with pediatric specialists representing 32 medical and 13 surgical specialties offering care throughout South Texas, including Corpus Christi, the Rio Grande Valley, Victoria, and Laredo.
- 20 hour physician coverage.
- The area has over unning Gulf Coast beaches.
- This facility is the first, and remains the only, free-standing children's hospital in South Texas.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners