Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · January 23, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lufkin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This award-winning facility has received the Gold Seal of Approval for Hip & Knees replacement by the Joint Commission and it is a Top performer for Key Quality Measures.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule.
- 1 NP/PA daily (7 AM - 7 PM).
- Lufkin offers below the national average cost of living, top-ranked public and private schools and for those seeking upper education, Angelina College is located in the area.
- Integrated SCP Emergency Department.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- This beautiful community offers unique opportunities for the great outdoors including bass fishing, top golf courses, museums and fine dining options.
- Lufkin is in the Texas Forest County and it is centrally located near Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Waco.
- Be part of an 8 provider team.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Woodland Heights Medical Center is a 149-bed facility with more than 200 healthcare professionals in staff providing a full range of Inpatient and Outpatient services to the patients of this region.
- The hospital was also recognized for cardiology, pulmonology, neurology and orthopedic surgery.
- 149 Hospital Bed.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners