Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · January 23, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (West Central ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Population is 120K in town with over 400K draw.
- Licensed for 522 beds and offers a broad spectrum of services ranging from prenatal and birthing services to retirement living and hospice care.
- My client in West Central Texas is looking for a BC/BE Nocturnist who will practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius.
- It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family.
- You will find most medical and surgical specialists are on staff to assist in the care of your patients.
- Must be licensed in TX or eligible.
- Relocation, marketing, sign-on bonus and stipend can be offered.
- Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered.
- The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas.
- This area is a regional center of higher education and the Arts.
- Employment and Solo-Private practice available.
- This system serves as the hub for healthcare services in the Texas Midwest.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Honor Medical Staffing.