Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · January 23, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (West Texas near airport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospital has an excellent specialty support staff and uses Careview for EMR.
- Candidates must be board certified with 1-2 years of Hospitalist experience.
- With an open ICU, no procedures are required.
- Physicians see on an average of 15-17 patients.
- The work schedule is 7 days on and 7days off.
- A hospital in Texas has a locum hospitalist opportunity available for an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician.
- LocumConnections is nationwide, Physician-led, healthcare recruiting agency.
- Apply by forwarding.
- A Texas license is required for this assignment starting in January ongoing.
- By working closely with healthcare facilities to cover gaps in their staffing needs, LocumConnections helps Physicians and Advance Practice Practitioners find the right job opportunities.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Locum Connections