Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · February 23, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with Hospitalist experience.
- The Facility Medical Director is a key leadership position, providing the opportunity to oversee and promote the success of an Acute Hospitalist program.
- The ideal candidate will have proven leadership in the acute hospital setting along with. This position will include approximately 70% clinical and 30% administrative duties.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time Physician with experience to join our Hospitalist team in Austin, Texas.
- The Facility Medical Director responsibilities include leading the team, driving client support initiatives and risk management.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago