Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · February 23, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills, and a focus on providing quality care placing the patient above all other considerations.
- TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time Physician to join our OB/Gyn Hospitalist team at Memorial Hermann Southwest in Houston, Texas.
- We ask that you be board-certified in OB/Gyn, with current skills in the full breadth of the OB/Gyn specialty, and a current Texas license to practice.
- Other requirements include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by TeamHealths Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance, at least 2 years of active practice, and a successful record of accomplishment.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago