Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Midland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Covenant Medical Group is the largest medical group in the West Texas and Eastern New Mexico region.
- Easily accessible by air, Midland is the gateway to Big Bend National Park, a majestic region encompassing the Chisos Mountains and a large swath of the Chihuahuan Desert.
- Sweeping rivers, steep limestone cliffs, and hot springs featuring ancient pictographs make this a fascinating area to explore.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package offered, including a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance and a living stipend offered for those still in residency.
- Full-time position with rotating 12-hour 7-day on, 7-day off schedule.
- Covenant Health is a comprehensive healthcare network serving West Texas and Eastern New Mexico.
- One to three years of experience is preferred, but motivated new graduates are welcome. Responsibilities will include covering all aspects of the pediatric inpatient unit, including the nursery and assisting in Obstetrics deliveries.
- Enjoy outstanding quality of life in the beautiful and welcoming community of Midland.
- Covenant is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Covenant Health offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- Headquartered in Lubbock, Texas, CMG serves a population of 1 million people, employing more than 180 providers in approximately 30 specialties, including 80 advanced practice clinicians.
- Join three other dedicated physicians in Covenant Medical Group's partnership with an excellent local hospital and enjoy the support of a large, multi-specialty group of over 180 other physicians.
- Midland, Texas - Seeking an excellent Pediatric Hospitalist.
- An affiliate of St. Joseph Health and a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, Covenant seeks to care for the whole person by striving for sacred encounters and excellent care in every patient interaction.
- Located halfway between Fort Worth and El Paso, Midland is a warm and welcoming West Texas city of approximately 130,000.
This perm job from Provider Solutions + Development was last open on Mar 10.