Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · February 23, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU-Managed by Intensivist.
- Methodist Stone Oak Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission in stroke care and is designated as an accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Hospitalist Department.
- San Antonio - It doesn't get better than San Antonio.
- 1 day.
- " Forbes magazine.1 Performing City in the United States- Based on growth, jobs, wages and salaries, and technology output over a 5 year span.
- In fact, The Alamo City ranks in the top 25 on United States News & World Report's 2017 list of the 100 Best Places to Live.
- 1 night.
- 4 day.
- Patients enjoy an environment of all private rooms.
- Services range from emergency care, obstetrics, newborn intensive care, cardiology, neurosurgery, general surgery and orthopedics.
- Opened in March 2009, the 140 bed facility features many modern design amenities for patients, families and physicians.
- San Antonio offers more than 50 major events and festivals throughout the year, including the Ford Holiday River Parade and Lighting Ceremony, the Texas Folklife Festival and the famous Fiesta, a spirited 10-day salute to the Spanish heritage with numerous events citywide.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking hosptialist physicians at Methodist Stone Oak Hospital located in San Antonio, TX.
- San Antonio dominates with its ability to offer "big-city amenities and world-renowned attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere.
- Physician Staffing.
- APP Staffing.
- No Codes.
- 10 physician/ 2 APP Program.
- Methodist Stone Oak Hospital is the first full-service hospital built this century in South Texas.
- It is truly the next generation in Methodist Healthcare's nearly half-century legacy of providing high quality care to South Texans.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services