Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · December 11, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist Department.
- In fact, The Alamo City ranks in the top 25 on United States News & World Report's 2017 list of the 100 Best Places to Live.
- 1 night (shared with Specialty & Transplant).
- San Antonio offers more than 50 major events and festivals throughout the year, including the Ford Holiday River Parade and Lighting Ceremony, the Texas Folklife Festival and the famous Fiesta, a spirited 10-day salute to the Spanish heritage with numerous events citywide.
- " Forbes magazine.1 Performing City in the United States- Based on growth, jobs, wages and salaries, and technology output over a 5 year span.
- All patient rooms are spacious and private, which compliments both patient safety and a hotel-like atmosphere.
- Methodist Texsan Hospital's 30-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit is the newest in the community and takes a team approach to providing excellent rehabilitative care for its patients.
- 1 day.
- Conveniently located in the heart of San Antonio, Methodist Texsan Hospital provides invaluable health care services to its community and surrounding areas in South and Central Texas.
- APP staffing.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a hospitalist physician at Methodist Texsan Hospital located in San Antonio, TX.
- San Antonio - It doesn't get better than San Antonio.
- Physician Staffing.
- Open ICU-Managed by Intensivist/Emergency Dept.
- San Antonio dominates with its ability to offer "big-city amenities and world-renowned attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere.
- 2 physician program / 2 APP program.
- The emergency room is full-service and its board-certified emergency medicine doctors work hard for the right clinical diagnosis who strive to take care of patients quickly and efficiently.
- Methodist Texsan Hospital, a 120 bed campus of Methodist Hospital, is comprised of caring individuals focused on outstanding clinical outcomes and exceptional, friendly service.
- No Codes.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Envision Physician Services