Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · December 11, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- APP Staffing.
- San Antonio - It doesn't get better than San Antonio.
- No Codes.
- It is also the only hospital in Texas, and one of only the eighth in the United States to earn The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for Sepsis Certification.
- Physician Staffing.
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital is a 330-bed hospital that provides a complete range of health care services to residents of downtown San Antonio and the surrounding area, including Alamo Heights, Terrell Hills and Olmos Park.
- 1 day.
- Open ICU-Managed by Intensivist.
- 14 physician/ 2 APP Program.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking hospitalist physicians at Metropolitan Methodist Hospital in San Antonio, TX.
- In fact, The Alamo City ranks in the top 25 on United States News & World Report's 2017 list of the 100 Best Places to Live.
- San Antonio dominates with its ability to offer "big-city amenities and world-renowned attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere.
- 6 day.
- Hospitalist Department.
- San Antonio offers more than 50 major events and festivals throughout the year, including the Ford Holiday River Parade and Lighting Ceremony, the Texas Folklife Festival and the famous Fiesta, a spirited 10-day salute to the Spanish heritage with numerous events citywide.
- " Forbes magazine.1 Performing City in the United States- Based on growth, jobs, wages and salaries, and technology output over a 5 year span.
- The facility is accredited by the Joint Commission in stroke care and is designated as an accredited Chest Pain Center.
- 1 night.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Envision Physician Services