Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · December 11, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 55,000 annual visits per year.
- Shift times run 9a-6p and 5p-2a.
- Census is 16-28 patients per shift.
- ER census is approx.
- Interested & qualified candidates must forward a current CV (Microsoft Word format is highly preferred) along with your hourly rate to.
- We are seeking a Board Certified Pediatrician, with a current or pending TX License, who has completed a Fellowship in Emergency Medicine OR has experience working in a high volume department.
- Is staffed with multiple providers at all times.
- We are not accepting Visa candidates - reference: Hlppi.
- Not a designated trauma facility.
- Do you know of a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician seeking a position in Dallas, TX?
- Full consultants in the hospital.
- The candidate can choose to work 8-10 shifts a month on a trial basis to make sure it's a fit for both parties.
- Digital Radiology in house, as well as, CT 24/7 with Radiology Reads.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Physician Providers, Inc..