Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Low cost of living.
- 360,000 draw area.
- Consider the advantages of this fantastic community with a strong economic base, great emphasis on education and quality of life.
- We have it all.
- Lively or Tim Shea.
- Enjoy the charm and easy going lifestyle of a mid-size city with a small town feel.
- 160 bed facility.
- Excellent Salary with bonus structure and benefits.
- A must see practice and community.
- NO state income tax.
- Be part of an embracing historical community with deep commitment to values.
- Excellent school system with private school options.
- Excellent Hospitalist position check out these.
- 7 on 7 off or Tailor your own 15 shifts.
- Easy access to 3 major cities with nations top shopping dinning professional sports super bowls and all star games and one the highest academic instruction in the country.
- Full relocation expenses paid.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Texas.
- NO procedures necessary.
- Do NOT have to Manage Vents.
- Closed ICU.
- 18 minute flight to major city wilt every amenity you are looking for.
- Lose yourself and family in this growing community driven by top cultural opportunities, nice climate, attractive cost of living plus a variety of recreational and social activities.
- 4000 CME, car allowance, excellent retirement, health, life and more.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago