Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Harlingen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Harlingen is 2 hours south of Corpus Christi and about 3 hours south of San Antonio.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 7 on / 7 off shifts.
- The facility provides 16 ICU beds, 8 CCU beds, and 10 Neuro ICU beds.
- 34 ICU beds / 8 CCU beds / 10 Neuro ICU beds.
- Valley Baptist Medical Center in Harlingen provides advanced, faith-based care for the expanding population of the Rio Grande Valley.
- Harlingen is located in the heart of the Rio Grande Valley, at the extreme southern tip of Texas, about 30 miles from the coast of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Valley Baptist Medical Center offers an array of services such as radiology, lab, respiratory, cardiovascular and behavioral health services.
- This friendly town offers low cost of living, plenty of local amenities, and public and private-school options.
- 24 hour physician and NP/PA coverage model.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- The facility is the only hospital in Cameron County to offer robotic-assisted surgery.
- Teaching service for our physicians.
- EMR: Cerner.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners