Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · September 21, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Buffalo Gap) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BLS/Acls certification is required.
- ADC: 18:1 with MLP's assisting w/rounding.
- Facility Profile: 522-beds w/25-ICU beds.
- EM is primary on codes.
- Shifts and weekend only coverage.
- This Hospital Medicine opportunity offers you the ability to work as a locums provider at a community hospital.
- Position: Locums Hospitalist, Swings & Nocturnist.
- Excellent and Negotiable Hourly Rate, Based on Your Availability.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- Client hospital will take any availability, including 10 or 12/hr.
- Swings or Nocturnist Shifts Available, Your Choice, Make Your Schedule.
- TX is a very strong & viable state to practice hospital medicine.
- Award-Winning Facility.
- Procedures: Vent management and line placement required, if necessary.
- MD or DO.
- Schedule: Swing Shift - 2p-2a or 4p-2a, and nights - 7p-7a, 7on/7off.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- Support Staff: RN's, Tech's, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Job Number: TX1167.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Critical Care / Pulm available during day shift.
- Hospitalist Swings & Nocturnist wanted in Central Texas.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/ locums placement into this Regional Hospital System.
- Hash tags.FosterCrown.Jobs.HealthCare.Hospitalist.InternalMedicine.TX.Texas.4Locum.Physicians.Doctors.Locums.DoctorJobs.PhysicianJobs.HospitalistLocumsTenens.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Coverage needed from Nov 2017 - Feb 2018.
- Options Include Weekends Only or 10 & 12 hour shifts, if You Desire.
- Only 2-hours from Fort Worth.
- EMR: All Scripts.
- Locums Compensation: Excellent and Negotiable daily rate, plus travel, lodging & med-mal insurance paid.
- Locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- City / State: Central Texas.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Trauma: Level III.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Foster Crown, LLC.