Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · September 21, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Approximately 122,000 ED visits/year between BMC, Ehrmc and our Free-Standing ED.
- Center for Pain Care.
- The facility is a comprehensive community-based hospital with hundreds of board-certified primary and specialty physicians who handle a broad range of medical and surgical procedures.
- Family Medicine residency trained with physician with hospitalist experience.
- The hospital prides itself on its excellent patient satisfaction ratings.
- Community: Pasadena is convenient to nearby Hobby airport and the sunny beaches of Galveston.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- Hospitalist needed!
- Women's Care and Services.
- East Houston Regional Medical Center ( ) is a full-service 131-bed acute-care hospital and is located 10 minutes east of downtown Houston on Interstate 10.
- Houston, Texas (10 miles east of downtown Houston).
- Daily census is 18-20 per physician.
- Pasadena offers the advantage of a small town atmosphere with easy access to the world-class amenities and offerings of the nation's fourth largest city.
- Comprehensive Cardiology program including Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery at BMC campus.
- 2 physicians on during the day (7a-7p).
- Industrial Medicine Program.
- Cycle V Chest Pain Center Accreditation.
- Seeking an Internal Medicine residency trained physician -or.
- Nationally accredited Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence.
- Onsite Behavioral Health support for Adult and Geriatric patients.
- 1 in-house APP nights (7p-7a).
- With a strong economy, a very affordable cost of living and no state income tax, Texas is quickly becoming the number one state in the country.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services