Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · September 21, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For over 50 years, Bayshore Medical Center has served the residents of SE Harris County.
- Daily census is 18-20 per physician.
- Great opportunity for a Hospitalist!
- The hospital is located 20 minutes from downtown Houston.
- With a medical staff of 250+ physicians and 1,500 employees, Bayshore Medical Center is proud to be Pasadena's second largest employer.
- The hospital service area cares for 500,000+ residents.
- 4 physicians on during the day (7a-7p).
- Pasadena is convenient to nearby Hobby airport and the sunny beaches of Galveston.
- A full service facility, the hospital features advanced medical technologies and a recent $40 million expansion that supports its commitment to deliver high-quality community-based care.
- 1 in-house nights (7p-7a).
- With a strong economy, a very affordable cost of living and no state income tax, Texas is quickly becoming the number one state in the country.
- Hospital: Licensed for 345 beds, Bayshore Medical Center ( ) is an acute-care tertiary facility located in Pasadena, Texas.
- Seeking an Internal Medicine residency trained physician -or.
- Community: Pasadena is convenient to nearby Hobby airport and the sunny beaches of Galveston.
- Pasadena offers the advantage of a small town atmosphere with easy access to the world-class amenities and offerings of the nation's fourth largest city.
- Pasadena, Texas (20 miles east of downtown Houston).
- Family Medicine residency trained with physician with hospitalist experience.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services