Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · September 21, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Abilene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU: Open, Pulmonology.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Shift: 12 hours (2p-2a or 7p-7a), 1 MD-1 swing MD- 2 MLP during night.
- Patient Encounters: 18-22 per day (2-4 are admits), 14 admits per night.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM candidates to provide locum coverage at a facility near Abilene, TX.
- Procedures: Occasional (central lines and intubation).
- Credentialing Timeframe: 90 days, active TX license and DEA preferred.
- EMR: All Scripts.
- Locum Rate: $180/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- Codes: Handled by EM.
- Facility Beds: 522 (25 ICU).
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.