Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · September 21, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This locum tenen pays $160 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (several hours from DFW) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU.
- 12 hour shifts.
- We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction.
- In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, Credent, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (Ncqa) since 2001.
- Emergency procedures performed by Code Team or Anesthesiologist.
- Medical Doctor Associates is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.
- Medical Doctor Associates (MDA), part of one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years.
- Active TX license required.
- Fax | Text: | |.
- Medical Doctor Associates (MDA) is seeking an Internal Medicine (IM) or Family Medicine (FM) Hospital Medicine physician to help with a Hospitalist position in Texas.
- These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero's Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients.
- Block scheduling available.
- Travel and A++ Malpractice Insurance provided.
This locum job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Medical Doctor Associates.