Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Odessa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- Inpatient rounding includes admits, discharges and on.
- Odessa Regional Medical Center is a 5-star hospital, rated by HealthGrades, for maternity care.
- The Midland/Odessa area offers a unique balance of a small town atmosphere with the benefits of a large community.
- Odessa's population is 99,940 making it the 29th most populous city in the state and the third fastest-growing small city in the country.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 14 shifts in a 28 day period.
- The city offers hot and sunny summers while winters are mild and dry.
- 10 hour shifts.
- 225 hospital beds.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Average daily census: 18-20.
- The facility offers sophisticated heart surgery and is equipped with state-of-the-art medical technology.
- 2 physicians (rounds plus backup.
- 7 on / 7 off block scheduling.
- Odessa is home to three colleges and universities and also offers many options for private and public school education.
- 2 NP/PAs (day and nocturnist).
- The hospital was found in 1975 and since then it's the leader in providing an array of healthcare services to the residents of this region.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners