Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Odessa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 2 physicians (rounds plus backup.
- Odessa Regional Medical Center is a 5-star hospital, rated by HealthGrades, for maternity care.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Odessa's population is 99,940 making it the 29th most populous city in the state and the third fastest-growing small city in the country.
- The city offers hot and sunny summers while winters are mild and dry.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- The Midland/Odessa area offers a unique balance of a small town atmosphere with the benefits of a large community.
- The hospital was found in 1975 and since then it's the leader in providing an array of healthcare services to the residents of this region.
- 4 NP/PAs with rotation.
- Average daily census: 18-20.
- Open ICU with 24 hour Intensivist support.
- 7 on / 7 off block scheduling.
- 10 hour shifts.
- The facility offers sophisticated heart surgery and is equipped with state-of-the-art medical technology.
- Inpatient rounding includes admits, discharges and on.
- Odessa is home to three colleges and universities and also offers many options for private and public school education.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- No procedures required.
- 225 hospital beds.
- Level IV trauma center.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Jan 22.