Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · June 22, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Odessa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average daily census: 18-20.
- Level IV trauma center.
- 4 NP/PAs with rotation.
- The facility offers sophisticated heart surgery and is equipped with state-of-the-art medical technology.
- Open ICU with 24 hour Intensivist support.
- 10 hour shifts.
- Inpatient rounding includes admits, discharges and on.
- The hospital was found in 1975 and since then it's the leader in providing an array of healthcare services to the residents of this region.
- Odessa's population is 99,940 making it the 29th most populous city in the state and the third fastest-growing small city in the country.
- 225 hospital beds.
- Odessa Regional Medical Center is a 5-star hospital, rated by HealthGrades, for maternity care.
- 7 on / 7 off block scheduling.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- The city offers hot and sunny summers while winters are mild and dry.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 2 physicians (rounds plus backup.
- Odessa is home to three colleges and universities and also offers many options for private and public school education.
- No procedures required.
- The Midland/Odessa area offers a unique balance of a small town atmosphere with the benefits of a large community.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners