Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · September 21, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jourdanton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 6 bed ICU.
- Integrated SCP emergency department.
- Manageable patient volume.
- Jourdanton is located about 30 miles south of San Antonio.
- Additionally, Methodist Hospital South has been named one of the Top 100 Hospitals in the nation for its commitment to quality.
- Jourdanton also offers attractive downtown area and plenty of entertainment for residents to enjoy.
- 15 shifts/month.
- Med Host EMR.
- The city has a strong economy, area schools are frequently ranked among the state's best, and property and crime levels tend to be much lower than the Texas state average.
- 7 On / 7 Off block schedule.
- Methodist Hospital South is an approved by the Joint Commission facility and it's part of Community Health Systems, a large system that includes 200 hospitals.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- One doctor/day (7 AM - 7 PM) with nightly.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- 67 hospital beds.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 12 hour in-house shifts.
- The hospital has more than 120 healthcare professionals working to provide excellent care.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners