Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · January 23, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (El Paso) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible block scheduling with 12 hour shifts.
- Mid-level support as well as great back up for ICU, and no procedures required.
- Loan repayment available to qualified candidates.
- El Paso is the largest international metroplex in the world and seamlessly blends cultures and traditions from the historic Old West to the colors of Mexico, from the heritage of Native Americans to the beauty of the desert sun.
- El Paso, TX Hospitalist - Incredible Earnings Up to 390K.
- This city has been rate.1 Lowest Crime Rate in United States cities over 500,000 people for 4 years in a row.
- Enterprise Medical is representing an amazing financial opportunity, joining a physician led organization and practicing Hospital Medicine the way it should be.
- Nocturnist positions also available with a salary of $350,000 plus bonuses with potential earnings of $390,000.
- Base salary for daytime hospitalist is $300,000 plus RVU and quality bonus bringing potential earnings up to $340,000.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.