Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Texarkana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enterprise Medical has a unique opportunity to become part of a physician led organization, practicing Hospital Medicine the way it should be.
- H1 Visa sponsorship available.
- Join a cohesive 18 Hospitalist group at this 230 bed Top 100 Hospital.
- Forbes magazine describes Texarkana as the second fastest growing small metro area in the country with a current population of 150,000.
- Hospitalist - Texarkana.
- Hospital voted in the top "Most Beautiful Hospitals" in the country and named a "best company to work for in Texas" for seven years in a row.
- You will have great back up with Rapid Response Team, Code Team, Intensivists and no procedures required.
- Strong base salary of $270,000 is being offered Plus quality and productivity bonus, signing bonus, and a two year path to partnership.
- This thriving city has much to offer you and your family, including performing arts, professional baseball, stock car races, art exhibits, great outdoor activities, wonderful shopping and restaurants, along with exceptional public and private schools.
- Enjoy living halfway between Dallas and Little Rock with NO State Income TAX.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 25.