Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · January 23, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Antionio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- San Antonio, where tradition and cosmopolitan style combine to make a city rich in culture, tradition and authentic experiences.
- Competitive Compensation with lucrative benefits package including Path to Partnership.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews in San Antonio.
- The San Antonio River Walk features restaurants, boutiques, entertainment and some of the region's richest historical and cultural sites along the serpentine route of the river.
- H1B Eligible facility.
- Block schedule with 7on/7off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload of 14-17 and true work/life balance.
- Nocturnist - San Antonio, Texas.
- Enjoy working at this 180 bed hospital equipped with full-service health care campus, with state-of-the-art technology and offers a full scope of specialized services to outpatient treatment.
- Here you can see five Spanish colonial missions, including the Alamo.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.