Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent position (East Texas) is a single-specialty group practice.
- East Texas Hospitalist - Earn Over 300K - Two Hours to Houston.
- Generous benefits package including commencement bonus and path to partnership.
- No procedures or codes.
- Enjoy living in a charming location that is convenient to Dallas, Houston, Waco and San Antonio.
- Average patient census well controlled at approximately 15 per shift.
- 7 on/ 7 off schedule, primarily day shifts.
- This quaint city of nearly 40,000 serves as a regional hub for retail shopping, medical services, industry and government.
- Strong base salary starting at $270,000 along with quality and productivity bonus.
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting is representing an outstanding opportunity to join a cohesive Hospitalist group at a 270-bed facility.
- Open ICU with excellent sub-specialty back-up.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 25.