Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We'll prepare you to beat the competition and "win" your ideal position in competitive job markets.
- Minor details differentiate you from the competition when you are focused on a desirable location and there are multiple interviews being conducted.
- Do not underestimate your job options and ability to negotiate your contract.
- You invested a lot of time and money to become a physician.
- Orthopaedic Surgery Job in Texas.
- Not finding postings for your desired location?
- Let our team of experts (MD, DO, JD, MHA, & MBA) protect your future and provide security for your contract worth millions of dollars.
- Premier Physician Agency will help you maximize your chances of success through CV writing assistance and interview coaching.
- Let the team at Premier Physician Agency assist with your job search.
- Premier Physician Agency is a career transition firm that specializes in physician job search and contract analysis.
- They are paid regardless of whether they place you or another physician into that opening.
- Recruiting firms work for the employer and that is where their loyalty lies.
- You tell us where you want to be, what your ideal position looks like and we'll conduct a tailored job search on your behalf to locate all potential options.
- With a wealth of knowledge and experience in the physician marketplace on a national level, our team will guide you through the dizzying job search process to help you secure your ideal practice opportunity and/or provide you with the security and peace of mind you deserve when signing your next employment contract.
- Out team of experts specialize in locating all "un-posted" options in your target geography.
- Looking for more options?
- Your Premier advisor works only for you to find the opportunity that best fits your individual needs.
- Avoid working with recruiting firms that have zero loyalty to you and gain a personal advisor for your search.
- Your advisor will work with you to define your job search criteria and develop a strategy to uncover all potential options to pursue.
- Having been on the other side of the table, our team of experts knows exactly what the employer is looking for in an ideal candidate and will have you more than prepared to put your best foot forward.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.