Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · June 22, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Amarillo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Standing tall as the crown of the Texas Panhandle, Amarillo has a diversified economy, enjoys some of the Southwest's finest schools, medical facilities and cultural centers, and has the state's best year-round climate.
- Join a stable and cohesive group of 20 Hospitalists.
- Signing bonus $20,000.
- High base salary, dependent upon years of experience, starting at $250,000, up to $270,000.
- Bonuses (quality and production) up to $45,000 per year.
- Amarillo has over 182,000 residents and offers sunny skies 95% of the days through the year.
- Excellent specialty back - up with no required procedures.
- Nocturnist position also available, starting at $275,000 per year, with $30,000 signing bonus.
- Financially solid, extensive hospital system providing clinical excellence to the Texas Panhandle and the tri-state area.
- The Texas Panhandle is known for its magnificent sunsets, glowing hospitality and unique terrain.
- Hospitalist - Texas Panhandle.
- Schedule is 7-on / 7-off, with an average daily patient load of 16.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.