Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · June 28, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $160 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specs: 7 AM - 7 PM and 7 PM - 7 AM (12 hour shifts).
- Many shifts open.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE (truly) in Internal Medicine required.
- Of Doctors working with: Intensivist backup.
- Board Certified/Eligible Internal Medicine Hospitalist needed for 12 hour shift coverage starting in May.
- Volume: 12 - 16 patients per day with 2 - 5 admits.
- Cases include: Standard Internal Medicine Hospitalist/Nocturnist cases - will do central-arterial line, vent management, and intubations.
- Coverage needed: Specified dates starting May 14th - August (day and night shifts).
- Facility type: Medical Center.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Aug 7.