Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC Internal Medicine or Family Practice Hospitalists required (may be BE in.
- Cases include: Standard Family Practice/Internal Medicine Hospitalist cases.
- Specs: 7 AM - 7 PM, 10 AM - 10 PM (swing position), or 7 PM - 7 AM.
- Internal Medicine, but will not accept new grads).
- Volume: 16 - 19 patients per day.
- EMR: Epic.
- Board Certified Family Practice or Internal Medicine Hospitalists (multiple) needed for "bread and butter" cases.
- Coverage needed: Immediately with ongoing opportunity.
- Central Lines required.
- Facility type: Hospital.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Aug 7.