Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $240,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Humble) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Foster Crown also offers comprehensive education / training on negotiations, employment contracts, compensation, covenants not to compete, private practice & hospital employment options, through our partnership w/ experienced & practicing physician advisors.
- City: Humble, TX.
- Nurse/Support Staff: RN's, Unit Clerks, full sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a large Regional Medical Center.
- Trauma: I.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- EMR: HealthQuest.
- ADC: 19 - 21 patients.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Perm Compensation: $240k base w/ $275k potential.
- Admits: 2 - 3 day shift 10 - 12 night shift.
- 7a - 7p or 7p - 7a w/ 15-shifts per month available.
- We place physicians in all states.
- More dates and opportunities are available from this and other Foster Crown clients throughout 2014.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- 21-miles North of Houston.
- If locums is not a fit, we can confidentially discuss perm placement options.
- Travel, lodging and malpractice paid.
- This hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work in Humble, TX for (PRN) locums or perm.
- MD or DO.
- Let Foster Crown work with you for locums or perm placement into this national practice group.
- Humble, TX is approx.
- Facility will work with Family Medicine physicians that have at least 1-yr.
- 21-miles North of Houston).
- Of inpatient rounding experience.
- Sub-specialty back-up support for procedural management (Pulmonology & Critical Care on staff).
- Day shift & nocturnist required.
- Full health & welfare package, CME, retirement, relocation, etc.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- Codes required w/ an Open ICU.
- This is one of the largest medical facilities in TX.
- Locum Tenens is an outstanding way of augmenting your existing salary and test driving your geo-preferences.
- Position: Perm or Locums (PRN) Hospitalist.
- BC/BE in IM or FM.
- Facility Profile: 5,500 affiliated physicians and 21,000 employees.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Locums Compensation: $140/hr.
- Procedures: Procedures are required (intubations & central lines).
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Feb 3.