Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Texas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Overnight coverage via phone/beeper.
- This need could last until July or August of 2014.
- Daily rounding is both anticipated and required.
- Preferred candidates will be Board Certified in CC/Pulmonary.
- CC/Pulmonology is available for pulmonary consults on the floor, or in the E.D. Balance of work then is in the ICU/CCU.
- Initial responder on day shift codes for airway management.
- Codes during weekdays.
- Our client in Texas is seeking a BC CC/Pulm Physician to work one week of coverage per month.
- Practice Summary.
- Cardio thorasic and Neurosurgery available in the hospital.
- Including one weekend which is 5PM Friday through 7 or 8 AM Monday.
- Otherwise, fairly standard patient load in new Level 3 community hospital.
- There will be daily inpatient obligations covering the hospital from 8 AM to 5 PM.
- Not expected to respond to codes on nights, holidays, weekends.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 11.